Tel:(+46 735 079993)
Tel:(+46 733 307821)
Is your next step working for a company that actually contributes to making our world a better place? Do you want to be a part of a big, international organization that is leading the way in their industry? Join Xylem in this exciting and important role as Integrations Developer!
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
The Senior Integration Developer will serve as a technical subject matter expert with work covering integrations, applications, and related technologies under the ERP Department – Integration Services. He/She will work with the team responsible for supporting the Xylem Integrations Platform (XIP), including developing, designing, and troubleshooting integrations, monitoring critical events and maintaining technical documentation. Remote work is allowed.
Here are some examples of what you will be doing:
- Build, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain integrations built in IBM Integration Bus / App Connect, IBM MQ, IBM DataPower and Neuron ESB;
- Design, develop, implement, administer and provide support for integrations;
- Provide detailed solution design and implementation plan for integrations following Xylem’s integration framework or as laid out by integration architects;
- Work closely with application teams in designing new integrations according to project requirements and in keeping with Xylem’s integration principles and standards; and
- Perform change management according to prescribed company processes, including migrating changes through testing environments and into the production environment
- May serve as project lead in small to medium integration projects
To be successful in this role we believe that you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, related field, or equivalent work experience. We believe you have a minimum of about 5 years work experience designing and building integrations with a thorough understanding of SOA.
Further experience we value:
- Extensive knowledge in developing and supporting integrations built with IBM Integration Bus / ACE and IBM MQ;
- Experience or knowledge in developing in IBM DataPower and Neuron ESB.
- Extensive experience of troubleshooting integrations when errors occur and the ability to calmly troubleshoot in high pressure situations, and effectively command control of crisis situations;
- Extensive knowledge in reading and understanding XML and performing mapping in XSLT;
- Demonstrated analytical problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated, able to set priorities and translate specific goals into action and follow through to achieve goals and execute projects with minimal oversight;
- Collaborative and effective team player and able to work with teams who are globally dispersed
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
We offer you a creative and international environment where you get the opportunity to focus on your personal and professional development together with committed and helpful colleagues. If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you!
Want to hear more? Click “Sök jobbet” below to apply. In this recruitment Xylem is working with Skills & Talent AB. For further information or questions, please contact Recruitment Consultant Eric Öholm at firstname.lastname@example.org or Alexander Nistad at email@example.com
Vill du veta mer eller boka ett möte, skicka ett mail till oss.