Tel:(+46 735 079993)
Tel:(+46 733 307821)
Data insights are vital to any organisation in order to better understand their customers and market. As Enginer Developer at Whispr Group, you will be an important part of an exciting journey, where you will build a unique solution for data processing, insight and visualization!
Whispr Group was founded upon the idea that nothing is more powerful than listening to your customers. We have since helped some of the worlds largest brands to better understand their customers and market. We believe that communication is vital for any organization, and therefore our customized reports are always beautiful, easy to understand, and open up new avenues for discussions.
We are data scientists, business & marketing analysts, experts, and strategists who provide some of the world’s most beloved brands with digital market research, critical insights and strategies. We believe that our different backgrounds give strength to our insights. We are around 55 employees with offices in Stockholm, Oslo and New York.
In this position you will be joining a young, fun and energetic company with a creative atmosphere and a flexible view on work/life balance. Whispr Group has developed their own analytics tool to process and visualize data, custom made to the kind of analysis they do for their clients. This solution will drastically streamline the analysis process for Whispr Groups team and will in time also include customer facing tools. The foundation and analysis engine is built already and your job will be, together with Whispr Groups CTO, to design and implement new subsystems and features from scratch in the engine.
The role also involves deep work on API design to ensure that engine functionality is provided in best possible way. Also, extend, refine, debug and optimize existing subsystems in the engine.
We are quite open when it comes to your exact background. The most important thing is your drive, ambition and attitude. You love programming and have solid experience of C/C++. We would like to see that you have built at least one product from scratch (built, test, release, maintained). A major plus would be experience working on game engines or similar type of software.
As a person, we hope that you are open, interested and ambitious. You are used to handling issues and projects on your own and are comfortable talking to stakeholders and business representatives. We would also like to see that you are used to a startup kind of culture where things can move fast and that you are not reliant on structure.
- A creative and probing approach to complex problems and a willingness to find novel solutions.
- A strong inclination towards removing inefficiencies and overhead — both in the software and in the development process.
- Very strong C/C++ background.
- Experience working on game engines or similar type of software.
- Previous experience from a significant role in the development and maintenance of at least one major shipped piece of software.
- At least five (5) years’ of experience in building and maintaining non-trivial software systems.
- A strong proficiency in math (statistics, linear algebra, calculus).
- Someone who thrives under freedom by their own drive and agency.
- An excellent understanding of English (reading, speaking, writing).
- Generous leave package where, on average, 2-4 weeks extra paid leave is distributed per year at achieved sales targets for the company- Great flexibility and very good opportunities to influence both organizations and your own work- Private pension insurance via Avanza and health insurance via EuroAccident (currently)- Latest iPhone as a work phone that can also be used privately-Great colleagues and work atmosphere
Sound interesting? Click “Sök jobbet” below to apply. In this recruitment Whispr Group is working with Skills & Talent AB. For further information or questions, please contact Recruitment Consultant Eric Öholm at email@example.com or Alexander Nistad at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vill du veta mer eller boka ett möte, skicka ett mail till oss.