Tel:(+46 735 079993)
Tel:(+46 733 307821)
Would you like to join in powering all those real-time conversations happening every second all around the globe? Do you want to work with a platform that’s already used by 8 out of 10 leading tech giants in the US and create value to our thousands of customers and their developers?
At Sinch we develop and provide a real-time cloud-based communications platform for voice and video calling, SMS, rich messaging and user verification. Our platforms process over 40 billion transactions every year, averaging at 1000+ every second and we reach 5 billion mobile users globally.
If scale and complexity excite you, Sinch is it!
Quick facts: Founded in 2008 – HQ in Stockholm – Local presence in 40+ countries – 2000+ team members worldwide – Rapid company growth – Supports some of the world’s largest and most demanding enterprises as well as mobile operators around the world.
As a developer in our Developer Experience team at Sinch, you are an important part of creating SDKs that enable our customer developers to be productive and successful using our products—we want our customers to be successful effortlessly. Here you will have a great opportunity to write code used directly by other developers as the end users.
As our new Developer Experience Engineer, you will:
- Be the primary developer on the SDK/Library you are responsible for, through the whole development cycle
- You will be working closely with your Developer Experience colleagues on SDK features and driving change in API to make it better
- Integrate Sinch product APIs into SDKs
- You will work with the documentation team to keep all documentation easy to read, test, and add content to engage our customers
- Actively keep your eye out for new ways that might add value to the products and our customer
As part of a global company location isn't as important, we are open for placement anywhere in Sweden or Europe for the right candidate.
To make you feel productive in this role we think you have:
- 5+ years’ experience using Node.JS
- 5+ years’ experience using REST-based HTTP APIs
- Ability to communicate well in the user documentation and code
- A passion for writing clean and testable code
- Bachelor in Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have:
👍 Experience in Java, C#, or Python
👍 Built and shipped public Helper libraries / SDKs at an international cloud platform company
👍 Experience with contributing to open-source projects
Sound interesting? Join Sinch on their interesting journey! Click “Sök jobbet” below to apply. In this recruitment Sinch is working with Skills & Talent AB. For further information or questions, please contact Recruitment Consultant Eric Öholm at firstname.lastname@example.org or Alexander Nistad at email@example.com
Vill du veta mer eller boka ett möte, skicka ett mail till oss.