Tel:(+46 735 079993)
Tel:(+46 733 307821)
We’re here to connect you to what matters most, and by doing so, empowering societies. As a Telenor employee, you will be part of a large, international organization that goes beyond customers – we want to play an important role in the societies we serve. Being connected can change your life, and we’re serious about helping our services make the widest possible impact. We are looking for you who are passionate about your area, value working in teams and see opportunities instead of problems.
As an IMS Engineer at Service Platforms, you will be part of a high skilled team with wide and deep knowledge of all areas within the IMS environment. We work primary with mobile services in Network/Mobile. You will work with development and maintenance of our IMS Core and Service Platforms with focus on Consumer & Business Services. The team works with everything from strategy, analysis, design, procurement, proof-of-concept setups, trouble shooting and operational tasks. You will be part of an experienced and driven team with expert knowledge and you are expected to be a team player. We are organized in agile teams.
You will be handling incidents and scheduled maintenance tasks in the IMS Core & Service Platforms. You will perform traffic analysis of different call scenarios for troubleshooting and you will contribute to strategies and roadmaps and proactively strive towards optimizing the environments
Here are some examples of what you will be doing:
• Operation maintenance, corrective with 3rd line support.
• Build automation to achieve proactivity.
• Development and testing of IMS Core and Services together with your team.
• Be part of on-call schedule during non-office hours.
• Contribute to documentation.
• Keep track of technical developments and trends.
• Be a central part in projects as a technical expert for your areas.
• Create and maintain technical design rules.
As a person you are used to act on your own initiative, make things happen and take responsibility for your actions. You are a team player who works effectively with others, who shares knowledge and information and supports others in the pursuit of common goals. You have an ability to quickly analyze complex questions and problems. Furthermore, you are interested in continuously develop in your role. You can present new and inventive ideas and solutions, and you can respectfully challenge traditional approaches. Finally, you are a very good communicator both verbally and in writing.
We will value if you:
• Have deep technical knowledge within IMS Core & SIP based services.
• Have good E2E understanding on how a VoLTE & Wi-Fi call flow is implemented.
• Are experienced with Business services such as SIP-trunks/PBX & Attendant.
• Have technical knowledge in NFV framework.
• Are used to working with Linux, scripting.
• Are used to working end to end with customer in focus.
• Have constant thirst for new knowledge.
• Are experienced in automation of testing and maintenance.
• Have a mindset of good today, better tomorrow.
• Are fluent in Swedish and English (both written and verbal).
• Have a Master/Bachelor of Science in Telecom or IT, or equivalent work experience.
We promise you a human company eager to learn and rapidly adapt to a digital reality. You will be welcomed into a skilled team of professional and knowledgeable colleagues. In addition you will get:
👍 A flexible way of working.
👍 You will be a member in an easy going/flexible group of engineers spread around Sweden.
👍 A generous health and benefit package with wellness grant, health insurance, ”give me a break”-days, employee discounts, occupational pension and much more.
👍 Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence.
Want to hear more? Click “Sök jobbet” below to apply. In this recruitment Telenor is working with Skills & Talent AB. For further information or questions, please contact Recruitment Consultant Eric Öholm at firstname.lastname@example.org or Alexander Nistad at email@example.com
Vill du veta mer eller boka ett möte, skicka ett mail till oss.